Babora's hello message

Hi everyone
So I assume that most of you who will be looking at my blog, are going to be fellow drama students, so there is obviously not going to be any pressure on making sure that I have all my dramatical information absolutely correct.
I will try my utmost to entertain those of you who are interested in finding out about what's hip and what's shit in theatre at the moment, but please forgive me if I manage to fail completely. Sometimes I find myself stuck for words for a piece of theatre that meant absolutely nothing to me and made me feel absolutely nothing...
So lets hope I go to some amazing theatre and that you guys take inspiration from my reviews to go and see them.
Keep exploring theatre!
Babora

Monday 23 May 2011

HYPOLITUS

An interesting promenade, that was modern and upbeat. However the contrast between the two sides of the story was so vast that you were lost when it came to the spiritual peace givers. They bored me. The vibrant druggies however, had great costume, great set, great lighting and great music. A very 1 sided battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment