Babora's hello message

Hi everyone
So I assume that most of you who will be looking at my blog, are going to be fellow drama students, so there is obviously not going to be any pressure on making sure that I have all my dramatical information absolutely correct.
I will try my utmost to entertain those of you who are interested in finding out about what's hip and what's shit in theatre at the moment, but please forgive me if I manage to fail completely. Sometimes I find myself stuck for words for a piece of theatre that meant absolutely nothing to me and made me feel absolutely nothing...
So lets hope I go to some amazing theatre and that you guys take inspiration from my reviews to go and see them.
Keep exploring theatre!
Babora

Monday 23 May 2011

PYGMALION by George Bernard Shaw, performed at the Mission Theatre by Bath University

A dominating Henry Higgins, who had very good comic timing and perfectly projected, enunciated speech. A brash but charming Eliza Doolittle, who wavered into her own Scottish accent as she became more gentile. A well performed piece on a small stage but with a wonderful set. A thoroughly enjoyable play ,with wonderfully quick wit and constant change of tempo.

No comments:

Post a Comment